Saturday, December 11, 2010

Dating Schmating

Boy number one asks me out to a movie
We get there..
and it's pretty obvious.
I am paying for myself!

How um sweet?

He did buy popcorn and a soda to share.

During the movie
He says
"If you get scared...
you can hold my hand"

5 minutes later
he says
"if you get scared...
you can hold my penis"
Yeah.

I did not get scared. At all.

The movie was good
He was a bore.
I hate people who
talk during movies
unless of course
it is me
and
my best friend.
then
it's okay.


Before our dating
he couldn't stop texting me
telling me
he was excited to
kiss me perhaps

After an awkward walk
to my car
He danced around for
10 minutes
no kiss
just
a
guerrilla war style
hug

and we were off

The movie was so great
and
I looked so pretty
that
I really needed a
good night kiss

So I
called up boy number 2
just to meet me
on a random corner
and
give me a good
kiss.


It was good.
thank you
boy number 2.

1 comments:

Ashley said...

ahhahahahahhhahahaha