Thursday, January 20, 2011

True Love

This is my declaration of true love.

I believe:

It lasts over time... it never really goes away.
It is full of the truth and forgiveness.
It is not hateful or jealous or immature.
It can get boring sometimes, but it lasts past fads and whims.


It is unique. A person, who really loves you, can love every bit of everything you think is weird about yourself. They know your good side and your bad side, and they still love you, regardless of everything.

True love leaves an imprint on your heart. It is the foundation of friendship and trust. It grows over time: it evolves and changes and gets better and better.


I have found this love with someone, and I'm grateful and slightly scared of it! It is the best feeling I have ever felt. I love you now and forever B. You are my other half. You have shown me something that nobody else is capable of: true love.

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh boy, that was super romantic and sweet!!! Glad that you have found your other half, Jess! What a splendid thing!